Wednesday, June 20, 2007

At the neighboring table the Diocese of Edmonton has a mascot. I haven't asked quite yet what Pooh stands for, I must tomorrow. I suspect the delegates will do more of this sort of thing, to keep sane.
Substantially, not a whole lot happened today. We did receive a presentation from the Council of the North, the northern ten dioceses who receive support from the southern, populated areas of our Church, and agreed at least not to reduce their support (about $2.37 million annually) for the next five years. There were a few "conversation" sessions - on the Same Sex Blessing, the Windsor Report, Financial Management, and Governance. I avoided the SSB and Windsor Reports, having over the last few years had my fill!

1 comment:

Legacy Coach said...

Well, obviously they were bringing Poo home to Winnipeg for a visit. It's where he was born! Glen.